Data Center Dynamics Middle East, is just around the corner, being held May 9 at Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai. It is one of the region’s most important forum for business, operations and technology executives from data center-scale organisations to discuss cloud and data center infrastructure build-outs in the Middle East.
From open-source, artificial intelligence, software-defined infrastructure, edge networks to multi-cloud architectures and hybrid IT environments, this year’s event will focus on the global technology and business trends for data center and cloud infrastructures and how these can be applied in a regional context, helping you accelerate your journey toward a fully transformed digital businesses in 2017 and beyond.
With a full day of pre-conference activities followed by a full day conference and exhibition the event will include expert panels, keynote presentations, interactive workshops and roundtables.
Belden is hosting a Thought Leadership Seminar on DCIM/AIM Intelligent Physical Layer Management.
Attendees will find out about:
- Real-time network security and transparency
- Benefits of monitoring, reporting and analytics
- DCIM/AIM physical layer management software that maintains system accuracy and makes deployment easier
- Ways to facilitate audits, troubleshooting and changes
The Belden Stand, #31, will be showcasing ways we help enterprise data centers transition to hyper-scale data centers that offer flexibility, agility, cost efficiency and intelligence. Get a close-up look at our extensive product portfolio, which provides energy efficiency, security, uninterrupted availability and high-quality performance. We’ll be highlighting our:
- PatchPro® Intelligent Layer Management AIM Solution, a pre-terminated fiber MPO and 10GX intelligence-ready connectivity solution
- Open Bridge Rack, a futureproof data center rack solution that can be converted in a flash to meet Open Compute requirements
- Pre-terminated fiber and copper cabling solutions, such as FiberExpress MPO and 10GX systems, and the new REVConnect connectivity solution that lets you switch between jacks and plugs without re-terminating cable
Visit Belden at Stand #31 at DataCenterDynamics to learn how to make your data center more flexible, agile, cost efficient and intelligent. You may be entitled to Sign up to receive a complimentary ticket if you qualify as an End User:
For more information about Belden’s extensive product portfolio, or the solutions we’ll be talking about at Data Center Dynamics, visit www.beldensolutions.com or email email@example.com